My client, a major carrier, is seeking a P&C Licensed Insurance Agent who will be an on-site resource to their key animal shelter partners in your city.
The ideal candidate will be passionate, competitive, positive, and sales driven to succeed through customer acquisition.
This role offers an exceptional compensation package (base and commission). In addition, health, dental, disability, term life, matching 401k, paid vacation, and discounted pet insurance will be provided as well.
If you’re interested in learning more, let me know! I would love to connect with you! If this isn’t the right fit, maybe you have someone you could refer?
My client will provide all the necessary tools for you to do a great job. Opportunities like these do not come around often don’t miss your chance!
- Active Property & Casualty (P&C) license required
- 3-5 years of experience in an Insurance Sales-based role
- Experience working in animal health or animal welfare a plus, but not required
- Demonstrated customer service skills, strong customer focus and the ability to understand customers’ needs
- Must be able to work weekends to accommodate peak adoption hours (Wednesday to Sunday work week)
- Ability to apply initiative and judgment to define and perform tasks, sometimes complex, and sees the bigger picture
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Excellent team player; proven ability to apply innovative ideas and critical thinking
- Able to anticipate needs, innovate and flourish in high volume, high profile and fast paced shelter environment
- Must be passionate about people and pets—being an animal lover is, though not required, a major plus